Thursday, September 1, 2011

School Days

I can't believe that summer is over and the girls are now back in school. Laci is in 4th grade she got the teacher she wanted and is really excited to be in 4th grade. Katelyn is in 2nd and has a new teacher Mr. Lopez, so far she really likes him and loves school. Time really flies once you have kids. They are growing so fast. I wish I had better parenting skills, and that I could say things are going great now that school is back in. But, the fact is, I have no idea what I am doing. The girls are working me over lately. They are definitely giving me a run for my money. I thought once school started things would get back into a routine and the girls would settle down a bit. Not so, at least not yet. I swear my hair is getting grayer by the second. If anyone has any advice on what I can do to get my girls to behave, please let me know. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from their first and second days of school.





No comments: