Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Laci's 9th Birthday

Wow! I can't believe Laci is nine,(and I can't believe how far behind I am on my blog, two and a half months after her birthday and I am getting this done.) Time goes by way too fast. I am so lucky to have such beautiful girls. Man the older they get the more expensive gifts they want. This year Laci wanted one of two things, either a pink four wheeler or Taylor Swift concert tickets. So, we went for the cheaper of the two and got the Taylor Swift tickets. Her reaction to the gift is funny. She is really excited about going. I think it will be fun for us to spend some one on one time together.

We had a birthday party for her. She wanted a sleepover party. I kept the guest list small, no way was I going to be able to have more than 5 girls over. We got it all planned and invitations delivered. We heard back from 3 girls that were coming, but only one could sleep over. The night of the party, only 2 girls showed up, Laci was a bit sad. I felt really bad for her. I will always make sure we RSVP for parties, very rude to not let someone know if you won't be there. I was super sick that night, ended up having the stomach flu. Uuuggg! Luckily, I have an awesome husband and father of my children. He took over and did everything for me and for the party. He even made the girls breakfast the next morning. I think she had a great time, although I missed most of it. I am not so sure that she didn't have a bit of the flu herself. She had it before me and I don't think she was quite over it. I hope neither of the girls that came ended up getting sick. Here are a few pictures of her big day.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACI! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: